It is possible to attend any of the three weeks of camp as a Day Camper. Here are the differences of note for the Day Camper option:
1. The camp fee is reduced to $1,000.
2. The camp fee includes lunch only and excludes breakfast and dinner.
3. Day Campers should be dropped off at the squash facility 15 minutes before the first squash session of each day. They should be picked up within 15 minutes of the day’s final session (approximately 5:00 pm daily).
4. Day Campers DO have the option of joining us for evening activities. Day Campers who wish to join for these activities should be dropped off and collected in a timely manner. The evening activities are not included in the day camper fee. If there is a cost for the activity (e.g. bowling, movies, etc.), a small additional charge would be passed on to the camper/parents to cover the expense.
5. Day Campers may be as young as 12 years old, but must still meet the minimum level requirement as set forth in the camper criteria section.