It is possible to attend any of the camp weeks as a day camper. Here are the differences of note for the Day Camper vs residential option:
1. The camp fee is reduced to $1,155 per camp week.
2. The camp fee includes lunch only and excludes breakfast and dinner.
3. Day campers should be dropped off at the squash facility 15 minutes before the first squash session of each day (by 9.15am). They should be picked up within 15 minutes of the day’s final session (by 5:15pm).
4. Day Campers DO have the option of joining us for evening activities. Day Campers who wish to join for these activities should be dropped off and collected in a timely manner. The evening activities are not included in the day camper fee. If there is a cost for the activity (e.g. bowling, movies, etc.), a small additional charge would be passed on to the camper/parents to cover the expense.
5. Day Campers may be as youngas 12 years old, but must still meet the minimum level requirement as set forth in the camper criteria section.
Lastly, if the Camp is not already full then it is sometimes possible for local players to join us and pay a per session drop-in fee (morning or afternoon) of $100.
Mark Allen E-mail: Mark_allen@boarsheadresort.com Tel:434-972-7424